What is Xanax and how is it used?
Xanax is a prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of anxiety, panic disorder, and anxiety associated with depression. Xanax may be used alone or with other medications. Xanax belongs to a class of drugs called Antiaxiety Agents, Anxiolytics, Benzodiazepines. It is not known if Xanax is safe and effective in children younger than 18 years of age. Buy xanax online without prescription to treat symptoms of anxiety and panic disorder.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Xanax?
Xanax may cause serious side effects including:
- Depressed mood,
- Thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself,
- Racing thoughts,
- Increased energy,
- Unusual risk-taking behavior,
- Uncontrolled muscle movements,
- Convulsions (seizure), and
- Pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest
Get medical help right away, if you have any of the symptoms listed above. The most common side effects of Xanax include:
- Feeling tired,
- Slurred speech,
- Lack of balance or coordination,
- Memory problems, and
- Feeling anxious early in the morning
Tell the doctor if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away. These are not all the possible side effects of Xanax. For more information, ask your doctor or pharmacist.